| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waverly, Oh in February is very cool at 0.1 °C (32.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 58.9mm (2.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Waverly, Oh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Waverly, Oh, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Waverly, Oh:
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NNW
- Dayton, Oh, Usa - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NW
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa - 132 kms (82 miles) W
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) W
- Madison, In, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Vevay, In, Usa - 181.1 kms (112.6 miles) W
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 122.2 kms (75.9 miles) NE
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) N
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) ESE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) ESE
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 80.5 kms (50 miles) SSE
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE